Enter for a Chance to Win a $200 Amazon Gift Card!
Love it, hate it - we want to hear about it.
Write a product review and you could win a $200 Amazon Gift Card.
Here's How to Enter:
1. Sign in or create an account at WholisticPetOrganics.com.
2. Write a review for a product you have purchased (purchase does not have to be from November, 2021) Go to the product page -> click the 'reviews' tab -> click 'write a review'
3. Before you click “submit review” select “yes” to confirm that you would like to be entered into the November Wholistic Product Review Sweepstakes
4. Submit your review to be entered to win!
5. See Official Rules for how to enter without providing a review.
To verify your review: When you submit your review on a product page you will be emailed a link to verify your review. Click the link and enter the email used for your WPO account. You will then be brought to your review account page where you can make changes to your reviews or update your profile.
Wholistic Pet Organics Product Review Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: Wholistic Pet Organics Product Review Sweepstakes the (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Wholistic Pet Organics and The Wholistic Pet, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Sponsor: Wholistic Pet Organics, 341 NH-101, Bedford, NH 03110.
Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 1, 2021 at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST",) and ends on November 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") Sponsor’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter:
- (a) Complete an Online Product Review: Visit www.wholisticpetorganics.com and create an account. Accounts are free, and only require that you provide your email address and a password. Locate a product that you have purchased and click the 'REVIEWS' tab. Click 'Write a review' and complete all required fields of the review form. Confirm that the review meets the Review Guidelines Terms & Conditions, select “yes” to confirm that you would like to be entered into the November Sweepstake and submit the review. When you submit your review, you will be emailed a link to verify your review. Click the link and enter the email used for your WPO account. You will then be brought to your review account page, where you can make changes to your reviews or update your profile. Upon verification and the publishing of your review, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. NOTE:Your review should be your honest feedback. There is no requirement that the rating or review be a positive endorsement for a product of Sponsor in order to earn an Entry.
- (b) Complete an Product Review through the post-purchase email: Locate your post-purchase review email (Subject Line = 'Review your purchase of [ purchased product ]'). Complete all required fields of the review form. Select “yes” to confirm that you would like to be entered into the November Wholistic Product Review Sweepstakes and submit the review. Upon verification and the publishing of your review, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. NOTE:Your review should be your honest feedback. There is no requirement that the rating or review be a positive endorsement for a product of Sponsor in order to earn an Entry.
- (c) Enter without Purchase or writing a Review: To enter without making a purchase, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, valid email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Wholistic Pet Organics Product Review Sweepstakes” Wholistic Pet Organics, 341 NH-101, Bedford, NH 03110. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for each envelope received. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by November 21, 2021 and received by November 29, 2021. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. Limit:You may enter up to ten (10) times during the Promotion Period by any combination of entry methods. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
Prize Drawings: Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around November 30, 2021. The potential winner will be notified by email and will be required to provide his/her name and mailing address which must be received by Sponsor within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $200 Amazon gift card. Terms and conditions apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize: $200.Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Prize will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
Release: By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. In New Hampshire, this release does not apply to liability due to Released Parties’ intentional or reckless conduct, gross negligence, strict liability, negligence, or violation of a statutorily imposed duty.
Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. In New Hampshire, this limitation does not apply to liability due to Released Parties’ intentional or reckless conduct, gross negligence, strict liability, negligence, or violation of a statutorily imposed duty. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
BINDING ARBITRATION: BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THEY ARE WAVING THEIR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT. ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES (THE “AAA RULES”) THEN IN EFFECT; (II) ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE HEARD BY ONE ARBITRATOR TO BE SELECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AAA RULES, IN COLUMBUS, OH; (III) UNLESS BOTH ENTRANT AND SPONSOR AGREE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; AND (IV) JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
Rules & Winners' List: For a Winners’ List (after December 10, 2021 and before December 30, 2021) and/or Rules (before December 10, 2021), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Wholistic Pet Organics Product Review Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, 341 Route 101 Bedford, New Hampshire 03110, designating either “Winner’s List” or “Rules.” A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.